? help

? help
what to do when you're lacking inspiration?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

BLOOB

WELCOME to my blog !

now, it's a bit wierd that I'm writing one of these, seeing how i don't like blogs much, BUT who cares about that! I'll do what i don't want to do just to confuse people!
(hopefully this works..)

I gave this post the title of BLOOB for a REASON. YES, i can spell. NO, i am not chlostrophobic. and YES, that is pronounced as bl-oo-b. This, my friend, is the nickname of someone who will go down in history for his ability to be random in a way that is not retarded! this name, which i created out of pure skills , has to be the most cunning and meaningful name i have ever come up with. this, is my friend Bryce's nickname of awesomeness. He holds this name with PRIDE and GLORY ! (ain't that right bryce? :] ), and he does not feel any shame for it what-so-ever ;)
how did he get this name? well its actually quite a boring story, but im going to tell you anyways.

now, this isnt the only nickname i've come up with. i have a whole book of nicknames which i have given to pretty much every single one of my friends. but bryces nickname OH MY GOD now tHAT was a special one! i was chatting with bryce on msn, and thought to myself "gosh bryce doesnt have a nickname.. what a blob.." i then combined 'blob' with 'boob'.. and presto!!.. BLOOB was born!!

see now how awesome was that story? if you think it was awesome in anyway, you're messed up.. because honestly i think that was the most lame blog post ever created in the history of lame blog posts.. but meh.. i tried =]

now if you're wondering why i wrote my first blog post based on bloob.. it's really quite simple.. bloob was my 'inspiration of the day' :) he recently created a blog (his is a gazillion times better than mine) and i thought that i might as well be lame and create one too! so if you just wasted part of your life reading this, blame it on BLOOB :D

No comments:

Post a Comment